Ohio-Northeast

Married Bio

. . . . is up and running. . . lots more to add, like words, lol. I've at least uploaded a lot of pictures! Will be adding "for sale" items: mirrors, glassware (ceterpieces), shoes, coasters (favors), pew bows. . . etc. If you're looking for lilac, I have a lot of that as well. Take a gander at our pictures if you have a minute! :)

Re: Married Bio

• CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Samantha your day looked amazing and you have fantastic taste. It looks like we have the same wedding colors .... my colors are victorian lilac and egg plant. What lilac stuff do you have ?
  • CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my email address is erica_aaronwedding at hotmail.com
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Erica! We used lilac and Plum. I'll shoot you an email!
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a great day! Its amazing to see the color difference of the BM dresses from day to night photos! I thought at first you had burgundy colored dresses in some photos. Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    What do the coasters look like and how many do you have?  My fiance and I were thinking about doing coasters as wedding favors.Let me know...Thanks!
  • juliet1503juliet1503 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! Angela: I so noticed that! lol. One minute they're brown and the next they're burgundy and then eventually, plum. lol. Maybe that's why DB used to only carry one dress is plum? lol. Maria: you can email me at paulinewedding2009 at yahoo and I'll look into how many I have in the box! Erica: ygm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards