Students
Options

Financial Aid?s

Okay, since I already have a BS I know I no long qualify for grants, just work study & loans (correct?)

I'm looking at the caps - I'm going back to get a 2nd bachelor's degree (which would techinically make me a junior again?) - would I be considered a graduate degree student or an undergraduate?

http://tinyurl.com/3055aj

Have any of you ever purchased a car with aid money?  Is that allowed?  I commute to school and both of my vehicles are essentially totalled (they both need more work done to them that they're worth).  One has the electrical system all messed up and the transmission is going out on the other one.  FI is letting me borrow his SUV for the time being, but he wants to store his new car away this winter so that won't be an option then.

FI has a good paying job for our area.  At what income point do you become ineligible for stafford loans/work-study?  We were wondering if we should plan for 2013 instead of 2012 and his income possibly affecting my financial aid was one of the reasons. 

ETA: We were considering getting married in June and I would finish my student teaching in spring of 2014.  If we get married in June 2013 am I going to have to refile my paperwork (like my FAFSA) if I've already filled it out for the upcoming year? 
Formerly known as flutterbride2b
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards