Students

how do i do this all?!

i am a student, i work full time and have a 3 year old son. next semester is the time when i will begin my student teaching, which means every day going the the elementary school with NO PAY.. what am i supposed to do? and to top it off, thats when my FI and i plan to get married (3-4-2011) i have no clue how we can get all of this done and make sure that i graduate in may... i think its possible i may be in over my head!

Re: how do i do this all?!

• thanks ladies, that helped alot, i am pretty good at organizing, it just seems like this semester has gotten me into a frenzy.. i dont know why but it just has so, with all that said... i will definitely put my calendar to better usage! and try to steal away some more time with my FI since we dont live together
  • Time management is definately important. Try to get done everything that you can as early as possible. It's never too early to start getting things put together. I would definately try to get all of your major vendors (i.e. D.J., Photographer, Flowers) booked as soon as you decide which ones you are using, because they tend to fill their dates fast. Also using the knot tools really helped me since it keeps all of your information in one place and you can just check on things before you start doing your homework. I also use one of those planning binders that way I have an organized place to keep all the brochures I recieved for different vendors as well as all of my contracts. You can get a really nice one from Wilton on  David's Bridal and they are pretty inexpensive.

Good Luck on all of your planning and Best Wishes for you and the groom-to-be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards