Students
Options

Newbie poll post

2»

Re: Newbie poll post

• Options
    yay for awesome student brides.  I really love seeing what everyone is studying.

Congrats to all the upcoming grads.  Isn't it a great feeling?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    What are you studying?
    Accouting WHOO!
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying?
    He graduated with a bacholer's in Economics last year
    When do you graduate?
    Hopefully this fall
    When did you get engaged?
    March 10 of this year :)
    When do you get married?
    June 26, 2011! (I know, I know, I'm crazy for planning a wedding with only 3 months to do it... )

Something fun
    I live in a house with six (yes, six) cats. Three of them are my own.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage
  • Options
    What are you studying?
    Artrs administration. I started out as a music major, then started taking business classes. Surprisingly that ended up being a major in itself.

Nope. He was a math major, but he may go back to school eventually for business.

When do you graduate?
    December 2011

September 2010

When do you get married?
    November 2011 (It's a month before I graduate, but this fall all I have is an easy internship that my advisor says isn't going to take up much time.)

Something fun about yourself
    I love sunflower seeds, especially flavored ones. My favorite right now is David's buffalo ranch. 
  • Options
    What are you studying? I am a 2nd year medical student
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? He works full-time, but he wants to go to graduate school after I graduate
    When do you graduate? May 2013!!!
    When did you get engaged? March 2008
    When do you get married? May 21, 2011!!! (1 month & 9 days :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What are you studying?
    Marketing
    Finance
    When do you graduate?
    May 2012
    July 2010
    When do you get married?
    May 2012
  • Options
    Kudos to you lady_sadie, I've only had to take 2-3 accounting classes and they make me want to cry. So hard! 
    PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    What are you studying? Neuroscience
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? Nope, he's done minus some certifications
    When do you graduate? I got my B.A. last May so I have a while until I get my Ph.D. (I hope 5 years)
    When did you get engaged? October 9, 2010
    When do you get married? June 22, 2012
  • Options
    What are you studying? Chemistry & ICT
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? Not yet, but soon for criminal justice 
    When do you graduate? hopefully next spring
    When did you get engaged? last yr sometime?
    When do you get married? 9 june 2013

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Options
    What are you studying?  I'm studying biology, I'll be starting grad school in the fall for physical therapy.
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying?  FI is in school too.  He's studying aerospace engineering and he's in air force rotc.
    When do you graduate? I graduate in two weeks! =D
    When did you get engaged?  We got engaged June 21, 2010
    When do you get married? December 17, 2011

Something fun about yourself
    I love running and I run basically everyday (when i don't get shin splints =(...)
    December 2011 siggy challenge- favorite pic of Me and FI
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sjw10sjw10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    What are you studying?  I will be studying Educational Policy in the fall

Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying?  He's in an MD/PhD program, currently in the second year of medical school

When do you graduate? I will hopefully be able to get my masters around 2014 and PhD around 2017

When did you get engaged?  December 2010

When do you get married? June 16, 2012
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    What are you studying? = Health Science
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? = yes, studying Econics and will graduate this Fall.
    When do you graduate? = Fall 2012
    When did you get engaged? = Feb. 13, 2011
    When do you get married? = March 9, 2013 <3

Something fun about yourself: I'm a bit of a medical nerd and volunteer with an amazing surgeon. I also have a 3 year old dog who I love, even though at times she can drive me crazy, but we all spoil her a lot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What are you studying? Diagnostic Medical Sonography
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? Information Security and 
    Forensics
    When do you graduate? May 2012
    When did you get engaged? April 3, 2010
    When do you get married? June 15, 2012, hopefully...
  • Options
    eks36eks36 member
    First Comment
    I'm posting because I realize I never actually introduced myself...
    What are you studying?
     I'm getting my master's in Art History and Museum Studies.

Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? Yes, he's working on his master's in Library and Information Sciences (focus on Archives).

When do you graduate? 15 May 2011 and I'm getting very antsy for that day to arrive! FI will finish in August.

When did you get engaged? 25 June 2009

When do you get married? 4 September 2011--It'll be about darn time!

Something fun about yourself: Over the summer, we adopted a seven-year old cat named Osiris. He's a giant, not only in weight (19 pounds when I last weighed him a few days ago!) but also in frame. I love how startled people are when they first see how big he is. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What are you studying? Nursing. Looking to get my Masters eventually.
    Is FI in school too? if so what are they studying? When i started towards my AA he was in school, but quit to work Roofing. But he takes some small business owners classes for his screen printing business.
    When do you graduate? May 2013! Part one at least, still more to go. I think ill be in school for the rest of my life. LoL. I've always been the type to take an extra class for fun.. nerdy i know. lol
    When did you get engaged? May 04,2011
    When do you get married? March 2013. Officially date TBA.

Fun Fact: As much as i cant stand the idea of having babies, anytime in the near future at least, i am addicted to baby crafts. lol i make custom wipe cases and Diaper cakes for all my friends showers. Now im super excited to start googling all the DIY Wedding crafts i can make. haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards