July 2012 Weddings
Options

Just thought I would share with you ladies!!!!

That I am down 10 lbs today my lowest in 4 years!!  3 more pounds and I will be in the next weight bracket!!  I am doing Thai Kickboxing 4-5 days a week and that is definitely working for me.  I am watching what I eat but I still cheat a decent amount.  I am going to try to be a little more strict.  My goal is to be down 5 more pounds by my shower which is 4 weeks away from today :)
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Just thought I would share with you ladies!!!!

• Options
    Lady that's so awesome!!! Congratulations!! 

Don't be TOO strict with yourself....cheating a little bit and fulfilling your urges makes you happier and less likely to binge or overeat in the long haul!! Keep doing what you are doing, eat a sweet when you feel like one, and keep up the kickboxing! 
  • Options
    Congrats LADY! That's awesome :) What exactly is Thai Kickboxing? I take an aerobics kickboxing class once a week called Turbo Kick and it is such a good workout. I am dyyyyying by the time it's done!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_just-thought-i-would-share-with-you-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:eb4a1886-01ab-4a42-9154-64d763255482Post:127236d4-e6d9-4f3a-8883-775aef452267">Re: Just thought I would share with you ladies!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats LADY! That's awesome :) What exactly is Thai Kickboxing? I take an aerobics kickboxing class once a week called Turbo Kick and it is such a good workout. I am dyyyyying by the time it's done!
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

Thanks I am seriously drenched with sweat when I am done with class.  Instead of punching the air we using the bags.  They stand on the floor and we pretty much just beat the crap out of them.  But we also learn muay thai forms and graduate to different color belts.  I am testing next week for my gold belt.  I have to do my form in front of the class and do 50 pushups then I have to break a board in half.  I forget which body part I have to use for the gold belt.  When I graduated to orange I had to use my knee. 
  • Options
    YAY!!!  Good job, Carly... your hard work is paying off!

Keep it up and you'll hit your goal in no time! 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    GO YOU!!!!! So proud! Wish I would have stuck to it more!! Yay!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wow LADY that sounds crazy intense. It sounds like you're actually learning kickboxing, we just jump all over punching and kicking the air. Still a great workout though! Keep it up!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Impressive! Way to go!!!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_just-thought-i-would-share-with-you-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:eb4a1886-01ab-4a42-9154-64d763255482Post:ef23748b-3671-4377-8318-89c7f0e1c80a">Just thought I would share with you ladies!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That I am down 10 lbs today my lowest in 4 years!!  3 more pounds and I will be in the next weight bracket!!  I am doing Thai Kickboxing 4-5 days a week and that is definitely working for me.  I am watching what I eat but I still cheat a decent amount.  I am going to try to be a little more strict.  My goal is to be down 5 more pounds by my shower which is 4 weeks away from today :)
    Posted by LADY324[/QUOTE]

You go girl! :o) What's the difference between Thai kickboxing and regular?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thats awesome!
    TTC December 2012 BFP: 2.07.13 EDD: 10.23.13 photo WHOOPWHOOP2-1.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Our Adventure To 3
  • Options
    wow, LADY! more than a little bit inspiring Smile keep it up! @Ceglare- Turbo kick is awesome! I do that and spinning and at last I'm finally starting to see results
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is awesome so proud of you!! :) Keep it going!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • Options
    WOW! You are awesome and so dedicated! I wish I had your dedication :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOW!  Not only are you going to look awesome on your wedding day, but you'll be able to beat anyone into submission who crosses you!  WTG!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    YAY! That is SO GREAT! I'm so happy for you!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's great!! Congrats!!! :)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Yay!! Go LADY!! That gives me a bit of motivation to stop slacking and put some more effort into my workouts - thanks =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards