Students
Options

PharmD students

Any of you out there? How are you planning with all of our crazy classes and rotations?

Re: PharmD students

• Options
    I think I've seen one awhile back -- but there are quite a few MD students (and a few residents like me) on here -- we have crazy classes and rotations so we can empathize :-)

Welcome!! What yr are you?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can empathize with the planning around crazy classes and rotations! What year are you?

I am getting married at the end of my (vet school) rotations so its going to be a very very busy year! My best advice is start planning early, and trying and get little things done when you can.  oh and don't plan on too much DIY unless you are super crafy or give yourself time after you finish with school before the wedding :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    I agree with Aggie! - too much DIY = too much headache as I'm discovering now :-(

I also would add that making decisions and just moving on is good because it helps keep the sanity!

PS - CONGRATS aggie, only 1 more yr left!!
  • Options

We are both third year students. We are getting married right before we are starting rotations. This is crazy, but doable I think!

• Options
    Totally!!! I'm a first year resident and my FI is a 2nd year but in ENT so it's actually like his first year for ENT (in other words he works well above the 80 hour limit)...don't worry it can be done!!! Just don't dwell too much on the little things (they tend to be the things that no one remembers anyways).

• Options

I am a first year PharmD, starting this fall. I dont know if I should wait 2+ years or just try and get it all done in the summer of 2011. Summer seems like the only time for me to have a wedding but theres a lot of other things going on next summer too, like moving, etc. I dunno...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards