Students
Options

Knottie vibe motivation thread

Hello fellow student knotties, the end of semester is upon us and I am 100% positive that I am not the only one with motivation issues currently! Tonight I was doing ok until I sat down to eat pizza and started talking wedding/post grad with my FH. Now all my motivation is gone and I just want to sleep. Alas, all the papers for one class are due tomorrow so I can't sleep yet.

But enough venting about me (thanks for letting me though!), let's start a thread to give each other positive knottie vibes! We will finish the semester strong! :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Knottie vibe motivation thread

• Options
    Today is my last day of exams.. I should be studying but instead here I am!! LOL. It's pretty clear I eed some motivation vibes too. ;)

Hang in there ladies! We're almost done! 

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    BunnyChiiBunnyChii member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I have had three papers (5 pages, 7 pages, and 15 pages), one test, and one presentation due this week. Next week I only have two finals, so I figure this week is the hardest. Once I get past tomorrow, I'll be home free!

Good luck, ladies! We're so close!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    I've gotta run through my huge presentation for my senior project, edit it, and then actually, you know, give it on Friday. Then I've got to do a tiny bit more reading, type up some journal entries, and work on two other final projects. Then I am DONE and ready to graduate and go home and see FI for the first time in 4 months!! Let's do this!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Oh my gosh I can not wait to be done. One paper and an application until I can go home for Christmas.... where I have to work on two more papers. Oh well.
  • Options
    I could use some serious knottie vibe as well. I definitely procrastinated way too long on writing these papers...Good luck to all of yall!! We're almost through! 
  • Options
    I'm so glad I have an incomplete for one of my classes for medical reasons. One prof is being a pain about it though...and the rest, I'm just TRYING to get finished, but it's killing me. Literally. Someone could yell about something shiny and I'd use that as an excuse to procrastinate for another hour.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards