Students
Options

Bar Takers

tldhtldh member
First Comment
Is anyone else out there studing for their state's bar exam now?  I did this four and a half years ago in Ohio and now I'm taking the Pennsylvania bar.  I forgot how much there is.
AKA GoodLuckBear14

Re: Bar Takers

• Options
    Not finishing Law school until next year.... but your making me nervous already... :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    Angie-  It's alot but I've already passed a bar exam once.   Good luck when you take yours.

Sorry, that sounds a little bitchy (you can expect that to happen when you sit for yours).  What I meant was, it's alot but I know if I could pass one, I can pass another.

When you take yours, please be sure to take one of the review courses.  They help immensly which is why I'm taking another.  Best of luck when you sit for your bar.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    I graduated from Temple in May...I'm studying for the July PA & NJ exams now.  I will be *so* glad when this is *over* and I have some free time again...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_bar-takers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:5a66ecdc-21c1-4a7f-8dde-027836dc192aPost:438f2a71-291a-4bbf-ba6c-be585d5654f9">Re: Bar Takers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I graduated from Temple in May...I'm studying for the July PA & NJ exams now.  I will be *so* glad when this is *over* and I have some free time again...
    Posted by christyhal[/QUOTE]

Are doing Barbri?  I'm in the Philadelphia morning classes.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    tldh--I'm not doing Barbri, I'm in the Kaplan online bar review.  I was an evening division student.  I'm working all day...studying all night...and probably sleeping all of August!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards