Students
Options

Aviation themed wedding near Washington D.C. Ideas

Hello! My fiance and I met in college at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Both of us are Aviation fanatics and would really like an aviation themed wedding. I loved the idea of getting married at the National Air and Space Museum until I found out you can't hold weddings or receptions there! Now what? Thinking a wedding in our church or synagogue and reception in an airplane hanger? Any ideas from some locals perhaps?

Re: Aviation themed wedding near Washington D.C. Ideas

• Options
    Try the DC board, they'll have more info.  :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Did you speak with someone from the Air & Space Museum? They definately hold corporate events there, so I would give them a call. The Udvar-Hazy Center (an extension of the Air & Space Museum) could be another option. Check out Carroll County Airport near the Chesapeake Bay. It is pretty small, and they may let you rent the hangar. Good luck!
  • Options
    Along the lines of the Air and Space museum...they have an "extension" of the museum at Dulles Airport. GL!
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    I don't have any help about the DC area, but my FH and I met at ERAU too! I still have another 40 days til graduation, so we're getting married in Daytona. If finances allowed, we'd be having it at Kennedy Space Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards