Students

There is no such thing as concentration.

Me and my FI after alot of money issues just set a date for the wedding and a goal to starting the process for a new place next November, which for me is good I'm the type of person that needs goals to keep me focused. Now im even less motivated. I just spent all day trying to do a paper that should have taken like 2 hours at most, it's still not done. And its due tomorrow. I still have math to do and a chapter reading for my lit calss of friday. Setting this up was ment to help me not hurt me more. Ahhh, im very annoyed with my self right now. 

Grrr... off to do a paper and power point now. I need fun classes again.
image165 Invited
image9 are ready to party
image0 Aren't coming
image156 Can't find their mail box
RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
I will face heartache
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio/ Blog

Re: There is no such thing as concentration.

•   Same here only  mine wasnt even three pages, I just had to answer 4 questions on 2 designers and put together a quick power point. I don't know why it was so had to do. Al least i have untill 5:45 today to do it. I'm almost done.
    image165 Invited
    image9 are ready to party
    image0 Aren't coming
    image156 Can't find their mail box
    RSVP Deadline: September 19th

I will make mistakes
    I will face heartache
    On Christ the Solid Rock I stand All other ground is sinking sand I will not be moved Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio/ Blog
  • I feel that way. I have stuff I should be working on right now. I have no motivation for school anymore. I ask myself everyday many times a day why I'm bothering with it. :/
  • i am so glad i have found people in the same situation as me. I am meant to be writing my dissertation/thesis but all i do is constantly worry about stuffs. i have absolutely no motivation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards