Students

Hi

This is my first time at this board and am excited that I'm not the only student planning a wedding :)

My name is Kristie, I am from the Bay Area and I am working towards a BS in Nursing. My wedding is 12/18/10, right after finals and right before I transfer from the liberal arts partner school to the clinical nursing program.

Planning a wedding while taking a full load is SUPER FUN :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!

Re: Hi

• Hi and welcome!
    "I don't know how it gets better than this. You take my hand and lead me head first - Fearless"
    Anniversary

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • I'm also a nursing student planning a wedding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hey! I'm new too. I also live and go to school in the Bay Area- SF STATE whoop whoop-lol. Both my guy and I are students. I'm looking to have my wedding in Dec but Dec 2011. We're actually having the wedding over in NJ though since that's where the majority of my family is.  Good luck with everything and look forward to posting with you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hello, I'm new too. I'm also a student planning a wedding, however it's not until next July We've been planning stuff between him working and my school. It's hard, but still really fun. I hope you are having fun too, and good luck with all your planning. I'm sure December will come sooner than you know it. :)
    The soon to be Mrs. Q!

Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards