Students

Are you serious, there's a board for people like me...

who is juggling school and wedding planning.  OMG  I'm soooo happy right now.  Don't know how many times I forgot to do some school work because I was planning my wedding.Smile

Re: Are you serious, there's a board for people like me...

• hahaha welcome to my life!
    the girl who sits next to me in chem class finally leaned over the other day and said, "ok, soooo what's all this wedding stuff??"

i can't help but plan in class!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • haha I was thinking the same thing when I saw this board and then I saw your post! I'm starting graduate school in the fall and wanting to get married next September! I'm soo excited, but a little nervous to start classes and planning around the same time!
  • prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    @Lindzi I'm doing the same thing. My wedding is next August and luckily the week after my summer finals and a few weeks before I enter my second year of grad school. I'll be starting in the fall as well. But I have been taking my pre-reqs and we got engaged in Feb. So on top of school, I'm working full-time and part-time. So I plan whenever I have ideas flowing, school/work/wherever!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Glad to see some of you in the same boat-I'm a little nervous to be going into my senior year of college and trying to graduate while planning a pretty big wedding. We aren't hiring a planner so a lot of it is being done by me and my mom. My FI lives in Chicago so he's only able to fly in for stuff like cake and menu tastings. Phew, this next year is gonna be a whirl wind!

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"
  • I know how you feel. Starting my bachelors degree this fall and will be getting married 3 days after my spring exams. last semester I had to quit planning and felt like I forgot that I was getting married. This next year is going to be hectic.
  • I will be finishing college December 13th, 2010 and will be getting married a little less than a month later (January 8th, 2011). So much stress! We can do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just graduated in May with my BA, but the FH will still be going to school- so it'll be an exciting time- right in the midst of midterms!
    Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_serious-theres-board-people-like?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:66905eb0-20f6-4f61-94af-1edaf6cf0683Post:ef1e761a-8fbc-42a7-9bdf-053b04408b45">Re: Are you serious, there's a board for people like me...</a>:
    [QUOTE]hahaha welcome to my life! the girl who sits next to me in chem class finally leaned over the other day and said, "ok, soooo what's all this wedding stuff??" i can't help but plan in class!!
    Posted by forrma7[/QUOTE]
    <font color="#999999">

that's definitlely going to be me in the fall. i'm going to buy a netbook just so i will be able to plan my wedding in class. otherwise, i might never find time! </font>
  • I thought the same thing when I found this today.  I am very excited to see people have the same stresses I do.  I am getting married on Jan 7 and am trying to plan all summer so I don't have so much to do during the semester.  Aww!
    See more about my wedding adventures at: thebelieveitornotbride.blogspot.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards