Students

Graduate School in FL; Wedding in Michigan

So my fiance and I will be moving to South Florida no later than August. Our wedding will be in central michigan in July of 2012. I am trying to get as much planning as possible done this summer, while I am still in Michigan. How do I buy a dress? Do I buy it in Floriday so I can have it fitted? (I will probably only be back to MI one time before the wedding). If I buy in FL, how do I fly with the gown NOT in a suitcase, storage, etc?! Someone suggested a first class coat rack, but I haven't even seen/noticed one of these? Any tips on this issue, or any others that will arise due to this stress would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Graduate School in FL; Wedding in Michigan

• I'm getting married in Colorado but going to graduate school in ohio. I ordered my dress last summer and it's waiting for me in colorado (I know I bought it super early). I've told my mom and the 2 members of my bridal party that I will absolutely need their help planning if I'm going to be in ohio for that whole time. I'm really nervous about it too but this is just the way it worked out.

It'll all be ok!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards