Students
Options

Intro...

Hi Ladies, 

My first post on the student board!  But here I am a student again.... I have received my bachelor in Psychology already.  Though, I am interested in pursuing medicine, I am going back to school to get my prerequisites done while working full time.  I started school again a couple of weeks back.  My wedding date is set to be in 10/1/11, but might move back if I really decide to pursue medicine (meaning I actually do well in these science classes).    Wish me luck!  I hope you ladies can offer advice who are planning a wedding, school, and work. 

Re: Intro...

• Options
    There is nothing wrong with getting married while in school. Sometimes the marriage is more of an encouragement for you in school than the stress of wedding planning. GL and Best wishes with lots of Knottie Vibes
  • Options
    Hello! I am just finishing medical school; a lot (~25-30) of my colleagues are married and most of them have found it to be beneficial because it affords moral support during the difficult times.  If you have any questions about applying, school or whatever feel free to ask Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards