Students
Options

June vs December and introduction

Hi everyone!  I'm new.  My name is Cassie.  I'm a junior special education major.  My FI while older than me is just now starting school (YAY!) and he is a labratory sciences major.

My dilema is that my parents want us to wait until we both graduate to get married.  That's 3 to 4 years from now and I definitely don't want that.  If I could get married tomorrow at the courthouse I would.  So I was thinking of a compromise.  I graduate in May 2013 and am going straight to graduate school and was thinking of either having it that June or December.  My parents have voted for June because my birthday is February and they think our anniversary shouldn't be close to my birthday and christmas.  I'm scared though that doing it in June right after I graduate will make it that much more stressful on me to plan a wedding and do my student teaching at the same time. 

What are your thoughts?  I'm brand new to the wedding planning and I'm already stressed.  I just hate waiting for the rest of my life to start.  Tongue out

Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker