Ohio-Northeast
Options

Cleaning and Preservation of Dress

I was married on October 3, and I am planning on cleaning and preserving my dress (I just love it to much to part with it right now). I am kind of new to the area (been here since April, but had the wedding in PA, so I am not at all familiar with NE Ohio wedding resources). Can anyone sugesst a place to get my dress cleaned and preserved in the Brunswick/Medina/Strongsville area? (sorry this is sort of a re-post; I asked this same question in a different post from last week, but I think it got buried in all the other posts)Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Cleaning and Preservation of Dress

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my dress cleaned (NOT preserved) at Master Cleaners in Berea. They did a nice job. It may be worth a call to see if they do preserving as well. They also have a location in Olmsted Falls, but Berea would be closer for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my dresses cleaned AND preserved at Master Cleaners in Berea, so I guess that answers the question from pp, haha.  They did a great job - didn't charge extra to have the veil and headpiece added to the box.  I'm happy with the work and glad that I got it done.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards