Students
Options

Almost graduated!

I have posted a few times on the board, but got bored at work and wanted to say hi again as well as to share my excitement. I am three weeks away from graduating with my M.S. in Educational Counseling. I am so excited to be done with the program and am also thrilled that I have actually had a few job interviews over the last few weeks that seem very promising! This has amazed me since the education world in California at all levels has suffered massive funding cuts. One of the jobs that I am a finalist for will let me know early next week if I got it or not. This would be the perfect job for me in so many ways...ideal job description, ideal location in terms of family...just ideal, lol. So ideal it is scary. :) And our wedding is just four months away as well as our Honeymoon to London! It's scary how everything seems to be coming together.

Re: Almost graduated!

• Options
    That is so exciting and so fantastic!!!

I hope you get the job! 

Congrats!!!

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

• Options
    Sounds like this is a great time!  Congrats on being so close to graduating!  What are you planning on doing in London? 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    We have a couple of tours booked already, to the Tower of London and the Globe Theatre, plus a day trip out to Stonehenge. We also have a general bus tour of the city planned, and tickets to go on the London Eye. Beyond that we're just planning to explore the city and see what interests us. Any suggestions?
  • Options

That sounds pretty good so far!  Go to one of their parks!  I loved St. Peters (The climb to the bell tower is killer).  Big Ben is fun to see too.  IDK if you like musicals/plays but I really enjoyed seeing The Phantom of the Opera, even if the actors did forget their lines.  ;)  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_almost-graduated?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:8fe2867d-93f1-4e84-a924-a0ed6a38d6eaPost:c886f354-1454-422d-ba76-a18188aa55d3">Re: Almost graduated!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sounds pretty good so far!  Go to one of their parks!  I loved St. Peters (The climb to the bell tower is killer).  Big Ben is fun to see too.  IDK if you like musicals/plays but I really enjoyed seeing The Phantom of the Opera, even if the actors did forget their lines.  ;)  
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Cool! We will definately visit some parks. I love musicals. That was the next thing I was going to try to track down. I was so mad I missed phantom when it was in Vegas.
  • Options
    Oh yes and the British Museum is amazing.  It's huge and awesome. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards