Students

Does anyone have an FI or DH in school?

My H is in CRNA school here in NYC. He is also working nights at the hospital. I will be so happy when he's done.

Anyone else?
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Does anyone have an FI or DH in school?

• My FI is taking some classes to boost his GPA before he applys to medical school.  He will most likely be starting med school in the next year.
  • We are both in college. One year of school left after we get married. I can't wait.... well then we plan on going to grad school :/ I guess it will end one day!!

• FI is working for his PharmD degree.  He'll be done with classes in April but he has a year of rotations after that....pharmacy is seriously the never ending program.
  • My FI will be starting back in school in the spring working toward's his Master's in Instructional Technology.  Luckily he's only taking 1 class (working full time).
  • My Fi and I both are in school so that's been kind of stressful to say the least :)
  • Yes...both of us are actually.

He is studying architecture, and will finally be done with his bachelor's in May (!!). But then he still has 2 to 3 years to get his master and another year at least before he is liscneced. I'll be so glad when he's done!
  • Yes, we're both in school and we actually graduate the same weekend as our wedding. Psychotic idea to plan them at the same time, i know, but family issues (his family is from out of the country) they needed to be close together so they wouldn't have to make 2 trips. So, he graduates on Thursday, I graduate on Friday and we get married on Sunday! It'll be an eventful weekend to say the least. Then I'm off to grad school for 3 years to become a licensed school psychologist  and he'll be doing his computer programming :)
    Photobucket
  • Yes, we both are.   FI and I are both in PhD programs, but in different states.  We've been doing the long-distance thing for 4.5 years now.  I'll be so, so glad when I'm finished and we can finally be in the same zip code!
  • Yep. But I'll finish my BS the same time he finishes his PhD (in two years)... which makes me feel kinda bad since he's actually not that much older than me. I feel like I wasted so much time. Oh well! I'll be glad when it's over too, because we decided no marriage until we're done.
  • Yup. We are both students and will have one year (2 semesters) left after we get married, in fact, we leave to head back to school for his RA training the day after the wedding.
    My Wedding Bio Updated 4-2-10
    Married August 14th, 2010
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We both are as well. BF was working full time and went back to school for a business degree (originally was history, not too many jobs with that) but then he was laid off so he's in school full time. I'm in grad school and working full time. Assuming my research gets approved this month, we'll both graduate in August! Then NO MORE SCHOOL FOR ME! He wants an MBA but hopefully that can be done part time...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards