Students
Options

Whyy am i here??

I have 2 weeks left of the semester! I have presentation due Monday, a 10 page paper(6 are done) due Wednesday and another 6 page paper due Friday!

I keep looking at my work and them coming back here!!! lol
My wedding is 4 months away and all i want to do is wedding stuff!!
School cant be done soon enough!

I wish i didn't get soo distracted! :) 

How are you all doing with balancing end of semester and planning?
Wedding Countdown Ticker 121image #Invited
108image # Are ready to party!
6image # Are going to miss out!
7image # Haven't responded!
RSVP Date: May 30, 2012

Re: Whyy am i here??

• Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I have my final senior research paper due on thursday (20-25 pgs) an 8 page paper due the following monday, a 3 pg paper and 2  two page journals due after that. Plus a 40 minute power point presentation. and i have spent all day doing nothing productive.
  • Options
    I worked part of yesterday and got my studying done then and earlier this morning.  The Knot is so addicting.  That's never a good thing especially with my finals right around the corner.  But then again, I got up too early since I thought it would take me longer to review so now I have an hour or so to kill before I have to get ready for work.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I'm supposed to be working on a 10 page paper right now, and I have TWO 20 page papers due May 1st, only one of which is even started. I also have 2 final exams, one at the end of this week and one May 2nd. 

I also need to go grocery shopping. But what am I doing? Surfing TK, Pinterest, and Facebook. This is not good. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My term ended with my last exam yesterday. I now have a week off before the summer session starts. Luckily, my wedding isn't until next July so I can't go too planning crazy yet, otherwise it would be a brutal balancing act with the wedding winning.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    I should be studying for exams. My wedding isn't until July 2013 and I still live on TK. I really should study more and spend less time here, but it's so addicting. Oh well 4 more exams, then a week off (finally) before spring term.
  • Options
    Pinterest is probably more of a time-sink for me than TK, but I do spend a fair amount of time here. Can you go somewhere else without internet to take the temptation away? I have to do that, sometimes. Those are very productive hours...
  • Options
    I had one of my finals today, so my reward (rather than chocolate) is more time on TK.  Oops.  I know my wedding's still a little over a year away but this site is so addicting!  Also I've already studied today and have free time that I don't know what to do with.
  • Options
    Definitely ask myself the same thing!  I'm graduating with my master's degree in less than a month and I have zero motivation to get any of my final projects/papers done!  Between the knot, pinterest, and facebook, I am wasting lots of time!  Can't wait til school is over and I can pass my counseling exam and then just spend all my free time on wedding stuff:)  That will be the life:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I  am in the same boat, in a way.  I have so much to do for school and I am so stressed that I have to take frequent breaks to come on here or other sites because I will have a breakdown if i focus too much for too long.  I have never been this stressed over school!  I'm not even worried about wedding stuff at this point.  All i have to make sure i do for the wedding is write the monthly checks to the vendors. Everything left for the weddin can be done when im done school since it's just little things. hang in there! I know that's what i keep telling myself to keep going and get through the next wk and a half.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I totally feel your pain! I have two lecture quizzes tomorrow and a lab quiz on Wednesday morning, my lecture comprehensive final is May 8th. I'm sitting for the GRE in three weeks and am applying to grad school for the fall. I'm missing my cake consultation because I have class and I would much rather look at wedding stuff! Our wedding is in November but I'm stressing so much. It seems so much needs to be looked after in such a short amount of time.In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_whyy-am-i-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:a13fe91d-c8d5-49ac-a3e3-d5e27dd7f4f9Post:2b1feb58-8c50-4aa9-854d-8eb8392e907e">Whyy am i here??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 2 weeks left of the semester! I have presentation due Monday, a 10 page paper(6 are done) due Wednesday and another 6 page paper due Friday! I keep looking at my work and them coming back here!!! lol My wedding is 4 months away and all i want to do is wedding stuff!! School cant be done soon enough! I wish i didn't get soo distracted! :)  How are you all doing with balancing end of semester and planning?
    Posted by Crissy949[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards