Students
Options

Things are looking up!

Everything is on track for graduation in May. Financial Aid came through and will cover my classes so I can relax about that money! Also I took a shot in the dark and was able to obtain a job! All last year I tried so hard to find a decent job but never found one that worked. Now I'm making more $ than FI! It's technically part time but I'm allowed to take on extra available hours, so I've been pulling in about 30 hours a week. We decided that we want to buy a home by the end of the year! And thanks to our early planning all vendors are set up and we'll be able to make the payments on our own for our wedding. It feels so good to know we are taking care our responsibilities. :)

Re: Things are looking up!

• Options

Congrats for May!!!!!! F- aid is a pain so im glad it all went through!!!
    Good work on the job!!!

YOU ROCK

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

• Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    Sounds like everything is going smoothly!  I am so glad it worked out so well.  :) Congrats on the job.

EDIT: What school do you go too in CA?  Maybe we go to the same school!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    Hey Ravenray I go to SJSU. What's your major?
  • Options
    ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited February 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_things-are-looking-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:a88fc9d4-c50f-40b7-a3f1-66715562f8f0Post:39cce5cb-2e95-49a1-ab4a-047026be56ef">Re: Things are looking up!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ravenray I go to SJSU. What's your major?
    Posted by JordanF13[/QUOTE]
    Aw I go to UCD.  I'm majoring in Linguistics and Comparative Lit with a minor in German.  You?
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I'm majoring in Theatre Arts, it's where FI and I met actually!
  • Options
    Aw that is so cute! I love Theatre.  At one point I was thinking about going for my degree but then I decided I wasn't a good enough actor lol.  

Married! May 27th, 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards