Ohio-Northeast
Options

Astrodome Brides? Or Info on Astrodome

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on the Astrodome.  I.E. prices, how many people it holds, food, how they are to work with, etc.  I have heard very few things about the location but saw a few pictues and it looked neat.  I am having a large wedding and do not want anything to expensive.  Let me know if you have any information at all.TIA!!!

Re: Astrodome Brides? Or Info on Astrodome

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Ashlee!! I'm having my reception there. It's about $36pp, you bring in your own alcohol, it holds up to 500pp and it has a 200pp minimum. Maryanne was very easy to get in touch with when we first booked it back in June...but now it's almost impossible. Maybe it's a fluke or something. the hall is cool. I think I have some pics in my bio. Let me know if you have any other questions. ~Sandy
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, browse their web site at www.asyoulikeitcleveland.com (the caterer that does the Astrodome) for general info -- looks like they'll hold up to 700 people and will work with your budget. There are some pics, too. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kmagaruh06kmagaruh06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding there on 10/10/09.  It was one of the best days of my life.  Their prices start at $36pp and goes up depending on how many entrees you choose.  The price can also goes up if you order appetizers, or desserts.  They also can do your cake at $2pp.  I really liked the place.  Maryanne was easy to get ahold of for me.  Although I didn't call her to often.  Most of my calls were the month before the wedding.  I know other people have had issues.  If you have any other questions feel free to email kmagaruh06@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards