Ohio-Northeast

Makeup Help.. Please!

HI Ladies! My big day is offically one month away and I have no makeup artist lined up :( I need someone VERY affordable, I dont mind if they are new to the scene as long as they will come to where we are getting ready, the Embassy Suites in beachwood. I know you cant post prices and what not on here but if you know someone good and will email me some specifics i'd be very grateful! Bright112183 @ Yahoo Dot Com (no spaces and a read "dot" obviously! Thanks for reading and TIA for any suggestions!

Re: Makeup Help.. Please!

• MrsLeleMrsLele member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Ramona Dauksiene, ramonad.com. More info in bio under Vendor reviews. She is affordable compared to others in the area. The more people you have doing makeup, the cheaper the price! And she is fun to have around!
    BFP#1: 1/24/12, MC 2/5/12 @6 wks BFP#2: 4/3/12, EDD 12/11/12 Baby Girl born 11/23/12!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Henri and Charlotte, Christmas 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I second the Ramona suggestion.  For me she was the most reasonable since I was the only one getting my makeup done.  Many others have a minimum of three or something like that.  And ask her about fake eyelashes!  You can try them on at the trial.  I thought it would be too much for me when I first saw them on, but they look great in pictures!  She does a fantastic job!
  • edited December 2011
    Ramona did my makeup for my bpics and she was great. For my wedding I used Ashlee Albertson - she uses mac makeup and I got a ton of compliments.Her email is asheighalbertson@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards