April 2012 Weddings
Options

Rough day with the family...

I was at a memorial service for my aunt today. So I was feeling pretty crappy. One of my aunts who i rarely speak to because she has said some pretty nasty things about my my parents and my siblings and I, came up to me and started talking to me about the wedding. 
I was polite and answered the questions as best i could and then she laughed and asked when she could expect an invitation. I Told her we weren't sure when we were sending out invites because my wedding is still a while away. The she asked what kind of food she'd be eating and where it was and all kinds of questions includeing stuff about the budget which I completly avoided.  
Then i got  emotional because she was asking me how I planned on honoring my mother who passed away in December and now my aunt who was a major part of my life. So She said "No need to cry it was a simple question!" and acted all huffy and offended. 
Then before she walked away she said I could just add her son and his wife to her and my uncle's invitation. I hadn't planned on inviting any of these people so i just didn't say anything because I had no idea what to say and I figured that moment was not the right time at all.
I didn't think it was polite to just invite your entire family to a wedding...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards