Students
Options

New to this board :)

Hello ladies!

I have been lurking this board for awhile and decided to introduce myself. I am a student, just recently changed my major to english, but will be done Decemeber of 2012 as long as everything goes to plan!
I recently got engaged and FI and I are planning a St. Patrick's 2012 wedding. I am so excited for the whole planning process and even more for my wedding day! I'm glad there is a whole board for other students because school drives me bonkers :) One thing I am happy about when it comes to school, St Patrick's is the first weekend of Spring Break next year so everything will work out pretty well :)
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: New to this board :)

• Options
    Welcome :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    Welcome and Happy Planning!! I'm graduating in December of 2012 too!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Welcome!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome!! I love that there is a special board for students, too!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I am in school too graduating with a BA in psychology in December 2011. I am so ready to be done! I'm planning on taking a year off to work and then I am going back to school for a masters in counseling psychology. My FI and I are getting married this July!

A saint Pattys day wedding sounds so fun!! Arre either of you irish.... or do you just like the day? How will you incoroprate the theme into the wedding?? Can I come? Lol... jk obviously.... but it sounds fun!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    I'm new too!

Hopefully I'll be done Decemeber of this year.

Welcome. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 made the cutimage 128 can't wait!image 63 had other plansimage 2 can't decideimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards