Students

Let me introduce myself ~ Looking for Support

Hey Everyone,

I'm really new to boards like this and so i don't really know where to begin. So I guess I'll just start. :)

I'm a junior at Oklahoma State University studying Environmental Engineering. My finance is a senior also studying engineering. We've been together just over a year & have been engaged for a few weeks. I'm really excited about spending the rest of my life with him and all the adventures we're gonna have together (everything's an adventure with the two of us).

We don't have a date yet as we're at least gonna wait until after I graduate in May 2012 to get married. I'm very much a planner and a worrier. My personality has always been that way where I have to have at least a little bit of an idea of what's going & right now I'm about to bust. We're not really sure where either one of us will be after we graduate so we're not sure if we're gonna be able to get married Sept 2012 (my preferred) or after I get done with grad school (2 more yrs after that :( )

On top of that, my mother is not very supportative. She thinks we're too young & is kinda rude about the whole thing. She has yet to tell me Congratulations or that she's happy for me. She just sees this as something else she has to deal with and not a happy thing.

I guess I'm really just in need of support & encouragement. A kind word is always aappreciated.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards