July 2012 Weddings
Options

Dwelling on the e-pics

Okay, I'm freaking out now. I have my e-pics supposedly scheduled for Thursday. I never got the confirmation email so I sent one to the photographer for a follow up.

Nevermind, freaking out on the restrictions regarding outfits. Going to find an outfit hopefully tomorrow. (If you haven't previously seen, here it is again)
Please wear clothes that you feel comfortable in and that are a true representation of you and your personality. When choosing your wardrobe, please remember the following:

Solid colors show better in photos. Stripes, plaids, and prints are not recommended.
When choosing shirts, mid length sleeves, or long sleeves work best. Layering shirts or wearing a sweater over a shirt works well. Short sleeves, sleeveless, or strapless shirts are not recommended.
When choosing pants/skirts/dresses we recommend knee length or longer. Capris, jeans, sundresses, and dress slacks are all good choices.

So I've also been glancing around TK and viewing other's photos and loving the work. I looked at my photographer and found a gallery of recent e-pics from other couples, and I'm sad to say, these all look like something done from Sears for $19.99. They are all posed in the same exact way, slight difference in background.
(I can provide a link to the gallery- will do via PM if you really want to see and judge for yourselves. Don't want to completely blast the photographer cause the wedding photos are great, just the e-pics, not so much)

I asked FI if we could make some fun pics, like bubbles- bubble gun fight, anything silly and fun. He's pretty much sticking with wanting traditional.

So, I guess for any of you that have already done your pics, please lend me insight on how yours were done, how can we make ours - more ours? I'm willing to be adventurous so that these are not stiff and formal and show our personalities like everyone else's are.

*deep breath* I am going insane already, make it stop! Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards