Students
Options

Well, the wedding is set for...

later this year, November to be specific. We were going to wait but my school is doing some really dumb things with my program, and it may take me even longer to graduate than I originally thought with dropping some classes. I have some great recommendations to other schools if I need to transfer and also for internships thanks to the best professors ever. (I currently have a great internship and have had good ones the past two summers.) Also, FI may be moving several hours away from here for work, and we have already done the long distance thing before for 2 years. We didn't want to do it again. In the long run, it may actually be easier to finish my degree, for both financial and logistical scheduling reasons, if we get married sooner rather than later. Plus, we've been together almost 5 years, are insanely in love, and really don't want to wait much longer. The practical things just helped the decision.

I just wanted to let everyone know who gave their opinions on my post a couple of months ago. We've talked about it and it all just seemed easier.

P.S. If this seems a bit rambly, I have been studying statistics and my brain is mush.
I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Re: Well, the wedding is set for...

• Options
    Congrats on being able to get married sooner!  Schools and graduation are so frustrating sometimes but I think y'all are handling it really well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards