Students
Options

Just had to share my excitement

So FI has been sort've bummed all week. He was taking GRE practice tests the past couple of days and scoring pretty average on the math section. He's an economics major, and the math section weighs a lot into grad schools' acceptance rates for econ students. He was hoping for a 750 to feel comfortable applying to places, but would settle for a 700. All week he was averaging about 560. But I know he's brilliant and I kept telling him not to worry and that those practice tests are not indicitive of the actual thing. Well, he called me after the test and just said, "800." I was like... "uh... total?" And he laughed and said, "No, on the math! I got a perfect score!"

I was so incredibly happy for him (and relieved) that I just have to share my excitement. His score, along with his other credentials, and the fact he attended a really good school for undergrad economics puts him a great place, and it's just such a relief for both of us. We'll definitely celebrate when I visit him in a few days. =)

Re: Just had to share my excitement

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards