Students
Options

Don't know why I didn't find this board sooner!

Hey ladies!  I'm not newly engaged (Dec. 31, 2009), but I just recently found this board and realized I should have been here all along!  I'm getting my masters in civil engineering and I graduate in December, so this semester willl be nuts with thesis and classes and wedding planning.  I live in TX, FI lives in DC, and the wedding is in Charlotte, NC... so we're long distance also!  The big day is April 30, so I still have over 8 months, but it's crazy to think that the next 4 months will be completely consumed with classes and papers and presentations and thesis writing.  I just wanted to say hello and congratulations to all of you!  And also congratulations on following your dreams with your educations, not everyone can do that :)
Anniversary

Re: Don't know why I didn't find this board sooner!

• Options
    I also just found this board and I have been engaged since June 2009.  I am going into my senior year for Information Systems and our wedding isn't until Sept of 2011.  So I am going to have an extremely long engagement.  I wanted to wait until after I graduate before we got married so I wasn't all stressed out when school came around again.  I have a lot of the big stuff already done though. I have already found (and bought) my dress, I know what the BM dresses are going to be, I have the venue (included caterer and entertainment) booked, the ceremony/pastor booked, so I am just working on the details now.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Well congrats and welcome to both of you! This board is a really awesome place to meet some great gals who are experiencing the exact same things as you, whether it's prolonged enagements until graduation, or juggling thesis writing and wedding planning. Looking forward to seeing you around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards