Students
Options

Halfway there!

My ticker finally shows up starting with "1 year..." I know it's 1 year and 11 months, lol, but we're soo much closer to graduation and our wedding!!  How many of you other lovely ladies are having a 2 year engagement?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Halfway there!

• Options
    i kinda have a 2yr engagement.

Me and my FI got engaged a couple months ago and plan on getting married at the courthouse in Jan of next year BUT he is in the military and is getting deployed in July 2011 so our wedding date is  April 2012 or i guess you can call it a renewal or something..
    We have to wait to have the wedding of our dreams so i don't know if you would call that a 2yr engagement or now lol.

and im graduating in May 2011 yay!

good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    mine will be 2 years.  I got engaged last May and will be getting married next May.  It was so awesome to cross the one year mark.  It seems like forever, but it has gone better than imagined I must say.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards