anyone doing them?
I'm thinking about it.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: B-Pics

• Options
    Yep...that's going to be part of his wedding present.  I'm actually pretty excited!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    I really want to do them but I don't think the money will be there. I think I'll probably do them for our 1 year anniversary - I'd be a good paper gift!
  • Options
    I'm thinking about it too. I really like the idea of a first anniversary present (its a great paper present) but we're going to try to get pregnant as soon as we get married so I feel like I should do it before!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options
    I wanna do 'em! But I need to lose weight first. ): My belly rolls haven't gone away in yeeeears...
    Married in Boston, MA: Nov 8, 2013.
    Me: 27. Him: 30. DD: >1.
    Vow Renewal in Beavercreek, OH: July 1, 2017.
  • Options
    My photographer is a guy friend, so no way is he doing them.  I guess I really don't see the point, for me, since FI can look at me in skimpy clothes if he wants, and I just don't like the idea of pictures like that existing, so that someone could conceivably see them who shouldn't.  The only reason I'd want them is something to remember when I was younger/thinner and look back on them when I'm older.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm late to this post, but I'll be doing them for our first anniversary.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards