Considering postponing the wedding

Right now we've set the date for October 7, 2012. I really want October because the weather is nice and we're getting married in the mountains. However! My FI and I are finishing up our senior years. He'll be done in June and I will probably be done in June. I just have to pass 2 semester's worth of Organic Chemistry. 

I don't have a job and he just works part time at a video game store. He doesn't have a place of his own (he's taking care of his dad atm) and I live 4 hours away so the housing situation right now is messy. 

In short, with the way school is, jobs and housing, I'm questioning if it's the right time. October 2013 looks better and better. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards