Students

Well... fudge. Vibes please?

So, I just started a new program and my first class was on the 14th (computer scripting).  According to the instructor, the pass rate of this class is 40%!  It's a required class, too.  I know the semester has barely begun, but I have a feeling I'm going to need all the vibes I can get. :(

Has anyone else started yet?  How is the class outlook for you guys?
Anniversary

Re: Well... fudge. Vibes please?

• wow! my dad had a class like that in college too. thats rough. my classes dont start till Tuesday, but im excited (im a total geek.) I will finally be done with my core classes after this semester which will be great cuz I have pretty much hated all of my core classes.
  • yep, just finished my first week! its going to be rough for sure. 

good luck with your class, that sounds terrible!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Ew! Good luck with that class.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • GL. Sending Knottie Vibes your way. I'm headed into my 3rd week of classes and UGH this semester is going to be a tough one.
  • Ugh, blech!  That sucks!  I personally have to take those stats as a challenge if I don't want to go nuts. 

I ended up switching around my schedule so I only have one class like that instead of three, and I feel a lot better now!  I'll take the other two over the summer.  What else are you taking?  Anything fun?
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Good luck!
    vacation vacation vacation vacation
    It's almost here! Weeeeeeee!
    my read shelf:
    Jaime's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    43/70 books read

Back in June 2010...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards