Students

Where to go after graduation...

This is my first time posting...

I am an early education student, graduating June 2011 and very confused as to what to do and where to live after graduation. I do not have a job yet and need some advice for what i should do regarding living with him or staying with my parents.

We have been together for seven years, since we were freshman in high school.
I am 21 and he is 22. We have not set a date, but sometime most likely in early 2012. My fiance is out of school and is a full time landscaper back in our hometown. I have no job prospects and we don't have much money to spend on a wedding. I have some options for what to do  after graduation but can't seem to make a choice.

I could just move in with him right out of school and hope for the best financially. But that would require living with his brother till their lease is up. Also job searching would continue or working through my first year of teaching.

The second option would be to live with my parents for a year to save up money, then live together. But this would extend our "time line" quite a bit.

The third option is a combo of the previous two. Which would be to live at home for 6-8 months and save some money then find a place together.

I am currently leaning towards option 3 because it makes the most sense to me, but advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards