Students

Bachelorette Party ideas

I know there's a more relevant place for this topic, but I figured I'd post this here anyway...

My friend is getting married too, and I'm planning her bridal shower and bachelorette party... I'm pretty seasoned when it comes to bridal shower planning, but I've never done a bachelorette party...

Neither one of us are very big partiers, so a club might be a bit much... I was thinking about having it at her house or my apartment, and having a sleepover gone "adult novelty" type thing. I'd order pizza, get some cheap wine, and of course get some very innapropriate decorations :) 

Past that, I'm stuck. I thought about renting a bunch of movies with the male actors that the bride thinks are the hottest, but I'm not sure how cheesy that'd be.

Any ideas?
Photobucket

Re: Bachelorette Party ideas

• I'm having a spa day for mine. Can't stand the stripper thing. But I think my friends want the night on the town so they have made my shower a two-parter with a normal shower in the day and a "secret" night out. IDK where or for what. I was told to wear a sexy red dress and red, walkable shoes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!
  • for my sister we had someone come in and give a stripper-cise class, she set up her own pole and we got trashy red vinyl shoes from target for my sister it was highlarious
  • What about renting out a cottage or a night or two? Then it's like the sleepover idea but in a different setting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards