Students
Options

Where can I get cool tickers?

Hello, I am new here.

I'd like to know where can I create tickers (nice tickers) not related to wedding.  I want one of countdown to my internship and another one of how long my BF and I have been together.

I'd really appreciate your answers.

Thank you.
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Where can I get cool tickers?

• Options
    the nest has a lot of the accomplishment ones...

we were just having a discussion on how many tickers is too many tickers... just to keep that in mind...
  • Options
    daisypath, but it looks like you discovered this one already.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_can-cool-tickers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:fa8ad659-43cb-43ec-ba43-6f1e09cfdbc8Post:434cca96-2d04-4da4-9766-b101e3009927">Re: Where can I get cool tickers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]daisypath, but it looks like you discovered this one already.
    Posted by drama1308[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, I did, lol, looking at your signatures.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_can-cool-tickers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:fa8ad659-43cb-43ec-ba43-6f1e09cfdbc8Post:38573286-2310-4cf3-b12e-a6bb21305d75">Re: Where can I get cool tickers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]the nest has a lot of the accomplishment ones... we were just having a discussion on how many tickers is too many tickers... just to keep that in mind...
    Posted by SteveandKris[/QUOTE]

<div>As you can see now, I placed one here, and the other one in my profile, I think one or two is enough in the boards signature.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks for answering :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards