Students
Options

new to the student board

Hi all,
 I'm new to this board and well, still pretty new to the knot. I'm in the last year of my MSW program and of course, planning a wedding. It's been a bit hectic, but I'm glad to find that there are others out there going through a similar situation.
 Hopefully, I'll find some good ideas here for keeping sane through this process!

Re: new to the student board

• Options
    Hey! I'm new-ish too. I spend most of my time on Snarky Brides but I'm working on an MS in Plant Science right now. :)
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    Hi! I'm new-ish too. Finishing up my BA (ugh. May 2011 can't come soon enough) and then it's off to my M.Ed. program.

OH - and the best advice I have/will ever have is in my thread down below this called "Wedding Class." It's all I've got, sorry. :) Kidding, but I love it.

Good luck with everything - wedding, school.
    imagepcos ribbon Pictures, Images and Photos Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Wedding date is aug. 20, 2011. So far away but at the same time so close with my last year of school taking up most of my time. AHHH. Glad this board is out there! And I'll definately look up wedding class!
  • Options
    I'm getting my MSW too!  I'm in my 2nd year of a three year program (part-time).  I'm also new and trying to figure out how to keep focused on school work when all I want to do is research wedding stuff!  My friend who's also in the program is planning a wedding as well, so we've been trying to set mini-goals for each other.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards