California-Inland Empire

A newbie

Hey ladies! I'm new to the board, and was just stopping by to say hi! My wedding  is set for April 9th, 2011 at Fontana Community Church, and I can't wait! There's so much to do! Happy planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: A newbie

• edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome! Congrats on your wedding. I can't wait to see and hear your plans unfold.

By the way, I'm Bre. My FI and I are getting married May 29th in Laguna Beach at an art studio out there. 

• MrsTucker2011MrsTucker2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! It's kinda quiet around here which is sad :(
    my date is 9/10/11 in Rancho
    Anniversary An engaged woman is always more agreeable than a disengaged. She is satisfied with herself. Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. All is safe with a lady engaged; no harm can be done. ~Jane Austen BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for the welcome! Ive been lurking around for a little bit on another name and have noticed it is a little quite on here too! Maybe we need to spice it up a little lol!        Im going pretty slow on my planning and need to light a fire and get going on it! The wedding is fast approching in 4 months and all I have is my dress and venue. But as far as invited, caterer, cake and all the other important things im just lost! HEEELPP  I dont even know where to begin!
    ~ alicia
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh girl! You better get going! 4 months and you still need big vendors! I would be stressing out if I were you. You need to send out invites in like 2 months! lol. You should book your caterer, photog, and dj asap.

I can't recommend any caterers or bakers because my caterer is included in my venue and my aunt is making our cake.

You can start by looking up vendors on this site. Maybe even googling would help. Also, if you can go to a bridal expo.

Caterers and bakers:

There were a few girls on here a while ago that used caterers and they said they were awesome. I just wish I could remember the names =/ 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards