California-Inland Empire
Options

Dream

I had a dream 2 nights ago that I had a baby hahah wonder what that means! JK! I'm on BC so I better not be prego since I'm still taking it! My dream wasn't of me having the baby my dream was that DH and I were on vacation and we had a baby and we kept fighting over who could hold him :)

Re: Dream

• Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I smell baby fever!!!!  Someone needs to jump on the bandwagon with me.  Pierce needs a knottie play date. =)any takers???  I know AMBER!!!! hahahaha
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha there is baby fever all over this board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Big time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You guys might think this is really weird, even I do.  When I was visiting FI, I was just staring at him and I was looking in his eyes and I just saw a flash of a baby girl in my head.  I told him, "I just saw our future baby, and it was a girl".  Super strange, I wonder if we will have a girl first!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think its weird my dad knew I was a girl before I was born. And after my dream I'm thinking I'm going to have a boy when we get pregnant :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a really cute dream.  I haven't had one of those yet... thank goodness. 
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for boys Sandra.  Now, get busy! lol!I knew I was having a boy before we found out what the sex was.  It was just a "feeling" I had. =)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heheh yay team boy!I have always wanted to have a boy then have a girl.
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too!  Growing up I always wanted a girl.  But, as I got older I wanted to have a boy first no matter what.  I told my husband the other day that I wanted to have a little girl now, and he was like you didn't have to grow up with sisters (he has two older sisters).  lol!  They tortured him...poor baby!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a cute dream! They always say a mother's intuition, maybe yours is already telling you your going to have a boy.I have major baby fever! We want to wait until we get a house first and be settled..it wont just come soon enough!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dh always says that girls are Gods punishment to men hahaha He has 5 sisters so that explains that one and he said if we ever have a daughter she wont be around a camera, or internet or phone until she is 40 lol
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't blame him!  I see some of the things my 7th graders do and send and it boggles my mind.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol yeah that was another thing she wont own a camera phone hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards