California-Inland Empire
Options

Good Morning!!

Its Friday!! Come out to play!!!

Re: Good Morning!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am soooo crazy excited thats its Friday! Yay!!
  • Options
    SandraRay2008SandraRay2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too!! I cant wait to sleep in tomorrow :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could sleep in tomorrrow. I am going to Glen Ivy for a bday party tomorrow and we are leaving at 8am :( At least I can sleep by the pool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  TGIF fo' shizzy!!! I have a long weekend ahead of me. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Glen Ivy :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'm pumped. I just hope its not super crowded or a million degrees. The group I am going with tends to stay a long time so we will see how it goes
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mark's Aunt and her hubby went yesterday and they said it was great! She said she was surprised how cool it was there, it was like 107 at her house in lake elsinore but only like 85 there....
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glen Ivy will be fun! Im sure its going to be packed but it will be worth it :)
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber: I'm jealous!  You're going to be in Lane territory tomorrow. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well maybe you should come on down to Glen Ivy! I should warn you though: 1) I will be in a bikini 2) We are going for my friends moms 60th bday and those ladies are a riot! Its like grandma sex and the city 3) I will be in a bikini
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO Amber!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no muumuu amber!??!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it will be too hot for one San. Besides, I try to reserve those for front yard watering and herb stealing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to help with your visual of me in my front yard....this is what I am talking about (I got this pic off the internet and have no clue who this woman is btw): [img]<a href="http://i31.tinypic.com/217yt.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i31.tinypic.com/217yt.jpg</a>[/img]
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bwhhahaha thats right! Since your going to be gone Ill make sure to go plant the rosemary all around your house to attract the bees so you cant get back in :)
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um Amber, I'd love to, but here's the problems I foresee:1- I'm pregnant2- I would be pregnant in a bikini3- I would be pregnant in a bikini in which I already have a hard time shaving certain areas. (BTW ladies: Yes, I do shave, but it takes me a very long time and it's not as good of a job as when I wasn't pregos)4- I would be pregnant in a bikini with a crappy shave job and have Fred Flintstone feet.5- I would be pregnant in a bikini with a crappy shave job, Fred Flintstone feet, and a chipmunk face.6- Lastly, all of these things add up to not a pretty sight, I'm quite sure of. LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SD you are so funny! Apparently you did see the moo moo post about me so you think I am someone who cares :P Also, last time I went there were a bunch of REALLY prego girls there and people didnt care at all. If anything it was cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards