California-Inland Empire
Options

Holy Bajolee!

You all are super lively today!  I can't keep up with all the posts!  Yea, like that bit of sarcasm?
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Holy Bajolee!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Its soooo slow
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok so Kasi talks crap about our slow board then she loggs off WTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha! So good to have you back Sylvia
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :0) why thanks! :0)so what time r u going to the beacj tomorrow?We need to get Max n Oscar or Purdy n Oscar together for a playdate
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We try to leave by 9am for the beach. Oscar really needs a play date too! He was doing 180 flips in the air when I got home from work because he had so much energy. It was a pretty funny sight
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww how cute!!! Just let me know maybe we can take em to Ford Park or Forrest Falls  :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww, what about Lulu!?  She's like the size of your dog's paws but she is ferocious.  LOL...J/K.  She needs a playdate too.  I didn't log off Syl, I went to other boards and cheated on you guys!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry but Lulu is not conscidered a doggy :0)~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oscar is actually obsessed with small dogs. He will always try to play with the smallest dog at the dog park. I think he thinks he is the size of our cat 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lulu is a rat dog, not a horse dog like yours.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahahaha! That is so funny that you said the horse thing. When I took Oscar to the vet last week this little toddler pointed to Oscar and said "pony!" she was so excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HAHA!  How funny Amber!  My little Lulu only weighs 2.6 lbs...she's way far from horse status.  We had dobermans growing up and I always called them horse dogs because they reminded me of horses with their size.  
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maximus nor Purdy are horse dog's they are gorgeouse dog's the best of thier bread yes Purdy may be the size of a bear cub BUT real women have curves damn it! she is voluptiouse!!!!!! (sp?) and yes I agree your Lulu does look like a rat :0)~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lulu is a sweet and PETITE little lady and has a very lady-like bark.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Has she been around other dogs yet? She might be scared of Oscar
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Syl- Are Max and Oscar the same size? I cant remember
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup.  She seems excited until they snap at her!  LOL.  When we first saw her, her and her 2 siblings were put into a cage with a bigger dog and they kept jumping on that poor bigger dog and playfully attacking.  It was hilarious.  She's very curious of other dogs.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OOOOh Bella and Chloe would love a play date. Chloe would be perfect for Lulu, she's pretty small and Bella is about medium sized and just loves to play with other dogs. We should have a Knottie Doggie get together!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Max n Oscar were about hte same size Max might be a lil bigger he's about 70 or 75 lbs My Purdy girl is a respectable 85lbs or so Max is a chuby chaser :0)~ hehehehe
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! 85lbs C Chloe is like 4 lbs and Bella is 17lbs lol I always wanted a big dog, I dont know how I ended up with such lil ones
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chubby chaser! Bahaha Oscar is 54 lbs the little chubster. The vet even said he needs to drop 5 lbs.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL I can imagine what your vet would say about Purdy :0) hehehehe Jared gets so mad at me about Purdy he says we look like bad owners because she is fat I tell him 2 shut it my baby girl is LOVED and fed and perfect! heheheheYes 85 lbs 2 summers ago Jared had to carry Purdy down from Forest Falls becuase her paws were bleeding from the rocks she had to of been a good 60 lbs at the time he was so angry he hurt his back so bad btu he know I would of killed him if he would of left her
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hischiquita...looks like we can have a knottie doggy get together...I don't kow if Lulu can handle 85 lbs of dog play!  LOL.  4 lbs and 17lbs go much better with 2.5 lbs.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK Syl...2.5lbs versus 85lbs...hmmm!!  That seems to be an 82.5 lb difference.  It would be like you mud wrestling with a 300 lb woman.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ha ha Kasi, mud wrestling with a 300lb woman!!! lol we should def have a play date. my dogs love playing with other puppies.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We should have a doggie play date. Allie needs some dog friends, last time I took her to the dog park she hung out with all the owners instead of the dogs. haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards