California-Inland Empire
Options

Frustration Friday!

What is currently frustrating you?  Let it all out!

Re: Frustration Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm frustrated  that every labor & delivery opening requires experience.  How the hell am I supposed to get experience if no one will hire me because I don't have experience?!?!?
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im fustrated that I am a total looser when it comes to finances! I swear I think money grows on trees!!!! I F up my bank account every month!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm frustrated about CSUSB's lack of communication. Worn a sista if you are going to drop her from all of her fall classes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Bre on this one. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh...clients who tell me how the project should go. Umm...if they know everything already then why are we here?!
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    at the moment, the fact that I cant put a ticker in my siggy for the life of me!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am frustrated with STILL being unemployed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What Torry said! Also I am frustrated with, we are supposed to be getting 7,000 from DH being gone, we were supposed to get it in July and still haven't.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sowwie Torri and Nik :(I'm PISSED that my freaken brother thinks he can ignore me for a freaken year because he doesnt want to come to my wedding then randomly texts me this morning- Hey sis whats new?YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEW? THE FREAKEN WEDDING THAT YOU COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO COME TO!lol sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards