California-Inland Empire
Options

Finally

Got my computer fixed. (I guess) I don't know what DH did to it, but he said I should have the problem of people hacking into my stuff through my computer, so if it keeps happening, it is someone who knows my info somehow.Also, we got an apartment in Temecula, so I am finally back in the IE. lol We are still house hunting, but we are so tired of living on base, we decided to get an apartment until we find a house. We move in on the 28th.Ok, so can this board pick up now? It is way too slow..come on people!

Re: Finally

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Its good to have you back. Congrats on the new apt!!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks! I am glad to be back. I would get so bored just sitting and watching tv.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for moving to Tmec =) Congrats.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We will have to get together, now that I am in the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For sure! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new apt!  What didn't you like about base housing?  That it was like being in HS again with all the stupid gossip? 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, most of the women were bitchy, the others were just trashy, and I felt like I had no privacy. I just want to be around "normal" people. It is like the FIRST thing a wife here asks is what rank my husband is...so annoying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup...that's base housing.  I never lived in it but my BFF did and all it was was gossipy, bitchy, very large women (not so many thin ones around) that hated the world and brought their misery onto others.  My BFFs husband is a Gunny now so when they lived in the house on Pendleton before they were moved to 29 Palms it seemed OK.  The women were older and more mature and had been living the military life for at least 10 years so they were nothing like the wives of the lower ranking ones.  
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG yes, they are all over weight. And they give me dirty looks if they see me dressed in my gym clothes, or go for a run. Or if I am at the gym and they go to work out, the like walk on the treadmill for like 15 mins glarring at me, and then leave.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha!  I know what you are talking about!  LOL!Me walking around in base housing in my uniform made me an automatic slut because all women marines sleep around (with their husband's).  HAHA.  It is so sad on base.  Oh and about the overweight thing...I was slutty because I was thin as well and did my makeup and stuff.  My poor BFF is very very thin and some of the women seriously hate on her because of it.  
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad you're back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards