California-Inland Empire
Options

Good Morning!

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning, it's time to rise and shine..woowoowooGood Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning, I hope you're feeling fine.Good morning, Good Morning get up, get out of bed.the day is here, you sleep head.  The day is dawning just for you!!!!!!!!!And, all your dreams are comin' true...............Doo da la do Doo da la doooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHA!  I love this song!

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Blegh...mornings are not so good.  They are on weekends when I get to sleep in though.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW, the Lulu loves her crate.  I didn't think she would but she is perfectly content in that little thing.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oscar loves his too. Its like his security blanket. When he is scared he will run and lay down in there
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! I woke up about 10 minutes before I was supposed to be at work.  Good thing I only live 5 minutes away now.  ugh. stupid alarm.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bout that Bumpit thing.  Found it at the end of the kitchen aisle at Target.  Weird place!  Anyway, I used it with my hair down once...it was ok but I didn't like it that way much.  I am wearing it today with my hair in a ponytail...much better!  I love it!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! :0) I woke up 30minutes late but I brought Ruben to work with me and he helped me soooo much this morning I am back on track! :0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning! i have the gas company here.. we've had our (brand new) house for a year and a half. oven warranty ended at a year and it stopped working before the wedding and in between being busy i forgot to extend the warranty. go figure that its broken after the warranty. checking with the gas company before i spend more $$.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kas- I don't like it as much with my hair down either-love it with pony tail!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards