California-Inland Empire

Definitions

Here's one for you Syl.1. boob envy   when small chested girls constantly look at the chests of others
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Definitions

• sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO! I do not have boob envy I love my boobs :0) and I get complimenting stares quit often thank you very much**sticks out tongue**
  • edited December 2011
    Lesson #2:de·ni·al  (d-nl)n.a. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.a. A refusal to accept or believe somethingb. Psychology An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kasi is:Delusionala type of serious mental illness called a psychosis, in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined
  • edited December 2011
    jeal·ous  (jls)adj.a. Resentful or bitter in rivalry; envious: jealous of the success of others.b. Inclined to suspect rivalry.3. Having to do with or arising from feelings of envy, apprehension, or bitterness: jealous thoughts.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You two ladies crack me up!
  • edited December 2011
    It's boredom.  We have to come up with some type of entertainment.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards