California-Inland Empire

Guess what today is

It's my 1/2 birthday!! Yay!  In exactly 6 months I will no longer be in my 20s.  Boo!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Guess what today is

• edited December 2011
    Happy half birthday! Not to throw salt in your wounds but I saw Sylvia last night and she was looking very young and cute. Her boobs even looked like they grew
  • edited December 2011
    Great, now I'm gonna have to look super hot on Friday.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Hahaha! Maybe she is a vampire that never ages because she seriously looks like shes in high school. At first I thought she was one of the boys lady friends
  • edited December 2011
    HAHA.  Well for the record people still think I'm 19 (if they don't know my age).  In class they were shocked when I told them my real age.  So what if it's older than high school, it's still young!  People that know I'm in my 20s think I'm 23...they thought that on my last bday!  They're my new best friends unlike you two!!!My mom was 30 when I started high school and everyone thought she was a student.  They would stop her when she was on campus and ask for hall pass!  LOL.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I think I may leave the pack.....
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love being in my 30's, but I have to say that I feel like it's flying by.  I will be 32 in May and it feels like I just turned 30.  I used to not want to age, but I've totally embraced it and can't wait to be a grandma someday and have wrinkles and retire.  I know I'm probably weird, but I figure I can't change it. We're only as young as we feel. =)  And, you really don't look like you're about to be 30.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks sd (*sticks tongue out at Amber*).  Did you freak a little before you hit 30?  30 just sounds so grown up.  I know when I am there it will be no big deal.  It may sound weird for awhile saying I'm 30 but I will get over it.  I am not ready to embrace grandparent-hood though.  I think I may be lucky on the wrinkles issue though since neither of my parents have any. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Whatever! You looooooove me :P
  • edited December 2011
    Not anymore Amber...you're in love with Edward.  It's all about team Jacob! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww thanks Amber :0) Sorry I talked your ear off poor Sam was probably like lets go! heheheheHappy 1/2 bday Kasi
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Syl.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards