Ohio-Northeast
Options

Reception help

Has anyone been to a wedding at or looked into the vermilion on the lake hall? If so any pictures or comments? I am still looking for a reception site that allows outside catering and/or BYOB. I am willing to go anywhere from Medina to Sandusky to Strongsville to Cleveland. I have about 150 guests please help.

Re: Reception help

• Options
    lpalladlpallad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michauds in Strongsville is BYOB and I believe there is a hall in north royalton which is  also BYOB - Im sorry I dont know much out in the Vermilion area :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are using Bethlen Hall of the First Hungarian Church in Walton Hills, Ohio. It's a good size hall and you are able to bring in your own alcohol. Hope this helps! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our reception was at the Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville and it's BYOB. Their food is excellent, too. LOVE the lemon chicken! Anyway, they only do one event at a time, so you won't have non-guests wandering into your party as you might at Michaud's. We had 175 guests and it worked out great. Marge and her staff are very talented and on-the-ball, and you get a lot of value for your $32/pp (I think that is the price these days). They give off-season discounts, too, or at least they did for my April wedding. Link and a couple pics of the hall in my bio.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    St. Clarence (North Olmsted) and the Irish Heritage Center (now Ahern Banquet Center, Avon Lake) are both BYOB (but I think you need to use Ahern catering for both).
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brennan's Party Center in Cleveland is BYOB
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone I will check those out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board