California-Inland Empire

*Krystalxyz*

What kind of information do you have on Boulder Creek?  Do you know exactly when they are going to start doing weddings again?  I want to go take a look but I figured I'd try to see if they will even be open by the time of my wedding (early October 2010).  Any info you have would be great!

Re: *Krystalxyz*

• krystalxyzkrystalxyz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bouldercreekranch.comThe owner told me that they are starting again this month :) but he said they don't have the lodge anymore, and until they can rebuild it they have this big white tent that's 20 feet high in it's place. So yes they will be open for your wedding! You could even go check out the ranch right now, but you have to call and make an appointment. I'm gonna make my appt for next week I think. HTH!Oh, and he also said that there are more spots to have the ceremony than what the website shows. So you'll have more choices too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Maybe I'll make an appointment for friday.  What is their deal with vendors?  Do they have a preferred list or are you free to use whoever you want?
  • krystalxyzkrystalxyz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dunno about the vendors and what not, I've only talked to the Jim the owner a couple of times and not for very long. I figured I'd ask all those questions when I go for our appointment. When you go let me know! and take pictures too ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards