California-Inland Empire
Options

To Do List

So here is my attempt for the day:Show me your To Do list!

Re: To Do List

• Options
    edited December 2011
    P.S. It can wedding related or whatever you wish
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This week I need to: Go grocery shopping. I dont even have bread :( My poor husband asked for toast this morning and I couldn't even make any. Laundry. My bag from this weekend is just sitting by the hamper full of dirty clothes because there is no room.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a ton of laundry baskets that Andrew moved from the garage to my office.  I start school on Thurs and that's my homework sanctuary...can't have clothes in there so I have to fold all of it!I have to pack for this weekend and buy food. Oh and buy some dog food!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Organize my desk area so I don't loose anyone's cake orders.  They are safe and sound in a binder right now but I don't want to print one and forget it's there. Finish laundry.
  • Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this week: fold clothes that are in baskets from the weekend, dr's appointment on thursday, find a way to make it to Riverside to drop off an application, maybe head up to CSUSB to buy books and parking permit, if not then for sure thats for Monday, and maybe i want to start packing up the spare room (cant wait to move!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of books at CSUSB...I went yesterday to buy my 3 and they didn't have ANY in stock.  I was so pissed.  The store down the street doesn't open until Thursday.  I ended up having to buy on Half.com.  UGH!!!  Good news about that is I spent 1/2 of what I would have.  :P  yaya!!  I did get the parking permit though so that's good too.Do you take evening courses?  I'm there from 4-8 Tues & Thurs.  What building are you in? 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dang how could they not have any in stock that just seems ridiculous to me! youre not even going to believe this, for my 5 classes this quarter i needed 12 books!! what the heck! thats the most ive had to buy ever, so i've been on amazon all week ordering used copies of old editions trying to save as much as possible.  the price difference between a current edition and an older edition is insane.  I think all my classes are in the college of education building and im there mon 12-10, tues 6-9, and wednedsay 4-10. ugh 10 weeks of late nights, im dreading it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    edited December 2011
    eek!  I remember those days of going to school like everyday!  It sucked!  I have whittled my fulltime load down to part time...not by choice though.  I'm in the Sociology building by the library and in the temp classrooms in the parking lot behind the building you're in.    12 books?  WTH?!  That's insane!  My sis has classes in that building.  She's working on her credentials and maybe her master's as well.  She just finished student teaching.  How many units do you have left?
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards