California-Inland Empire

Textbooks

How can people actually sit and read them?  I barely got through 1 chapter in 4 days!!!  They are soo boring even though I like the subject.
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Textbooks

• krystalxyzkrystalxyz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I feel for ya, I HATE reading textbooks, it's like their written to put people to sleep, not teach them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To be honest, I don't read them.. lol. Throughout my 3 years of school I've purchased maybe 8 textbooks and of those, I've only opened half!
  • edited December 2011
    Me too!  haha.  I always end up reading maybe 2 chapters then i can't do it anymore.  I try to be the good student but it's so boring.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    They really are hard to read. I dont think I ever eben opened half of them. Some I even sold after the class with the clear wrap still on them
  • edited December 2011
    Haha Amber!  I always buy the books because you never know if you're going to need them.  One class I had to because we had to answer the questions in the book after each chapter.  Usually I try reading it but can't even remember what the last sentence I read said.  
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I struggle to read them too. I only read them when my life...or grade...depends on it. I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of reading this quarter =/ Eff Physics.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards